Civil Engineer (Hydraulics) USA Jobs For U.S. Citizens :
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has Invited online application form for the post of Civil Engineer (Hydraulics).Applications for this post will be accepted only online, so candidates should take care of this. Please read the notification carefully before apply for this post. All the eligibility details are mentioned below. Kindly read all the details carefully before apply for this particular job.
Civil Engineer (Hydraulics) USA Jobs For U.S. Citizens Details
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Recruitment Department||U.S. Army Corps of Engineers|
|Job Location||New Orleans, LA|
|Pay scale||GS 13|
|Salary||$102,285 – $132,974 per year|
|Work schedule||Full Time|
|Travel Required||You may be required to travel on occasion for this position.|
About The Position
As the District’s Coastal Engineering expert, you will be responsible for carrying out the District’s responsibilities for coastal engineering designs and the development of detailed plans and specifications, as well as special and unique monitoring programmes for projects along the coast and inlets for the purposes of wetland restoration, navigation improvements, shoreline protection, and beach erosion control.
- Application Starts From : 22 December 2021
- Last Date To Apply Online: 20 December 2022
- Must be a us citizen
- Appointment may be contingent on a suitability or fitness assessment based on the results of a background investigation.
- A valid state driver’s licence is required of the incumbent.
Within 24 months after starting work, the incumbent must receive a Facilities Engineering (FE) Level II certification.
- An active Professional Engineering (PE) licence issued by any state in the United States, the District of Columbia, Guam, or Puerto Rico is required for this employment.
Only applicants who fall into one of the following employment authority categories are eligible to apply for this position. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you fall into and to provide documentation proving your eligibility for the category or categories you chose.Proof of Eligibility
- DoD Military Spouse Preference (MSP) Eligible
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan Priority Placement Program
Basic Requirement for Civil Engineer (Hydraulics)
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in engineering is required. The programme must be acceptable to be accepted.
- Education and Experience Combination: College-level education, training, and/or technical experience that provided.
- Professional registration or licensure – Current registration as an Engineer Intern (EI), Engineer in Training (EIT), or Professional Engineer (PE) in any state, the District of Columbia, Guam, or Puerto Rico.
- Written Test – Proof of passing the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination or any other written test required for professional registration by an engineering licensure board in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, or Puerto Rico.
- Specific academic courses – Successful completion of at least 60 semester hours of physical, mathematical, and engineering sciences courses, including the courses listed below.
- Successful completion of a curriculum leading to a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate scientific field, such as engineering technology, physics, chemistry, architecture, computer science, mathematics, hydrology, or geology, may be accepted in lieu of a degree in engineering, provided the applicant has at least one year of professional engineering experience acquired under professional engineering supervision and guidance.
- In addition to meeting the basic requirements listed above, you must also meet the qualification requirements listed below to be considered for this position:
Important Links For
Civil Engineer (Hydraulics) USAJobs For U.S. Citizens
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Website Home Page||Click Here|
- Interdisciplinary USAJobs
- Public Notice for Individuals With Disabilities and Individuals with Targeted Disabilities USA Jobs For U.S. Citizens
- Security Jobs for GS-05 target GS-06 U.S – United States Government
- Engineering and Architecture Jobs 2022
- Cybersecurity Jobs For U.S. Citizens
- Mathematics and Statistics Jobs 2022
- Supervisory Interdisciplinary Jobs 2022
- Supervisory Fish Biologist Jobs 2022
- Fish Biologist Jobs 2022
- Biological Sciences Family Jobs 2022
- Transportation Security Administration Representative (TSAR) Recruitment 2022 In USA
- Medicolegal Investigator Jobs In USA
- Master Transportation Security Officer Jobs In USA
- Door Host/Hostess Part Time Job In America
- Bartenders & Barbacks Jobs In America
- Virtual Platinum Customer Care Professional Jobs In USA