COMPUTER SCIENTIST USAJobs
Air Force Materiel Command has Invited online application form for the post of COMPUTER SCIENTIST .Applications for this post will be accepted only online, so candidates should take care of this. Please read the notification carefully before apply for this post. All the eligibility details are mentioned below. Kindly read all the details carefully before apply for this particular job.
COMPUTER SCIENTIST USAJobs Details
|Post name||COMPUTER SCIENTIST|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Recruitment Department||Air Force Materiel Command|
Gunter AFB, AL
Edwards AFB, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Vandenberg AFB, CA
|Pay scale||GS 7 – 9|
|Salary||$50,106 – $80,874 per year|
|Travel Required||You may be required to travel on occasion for this position.|
About The Position
After completing your formal training plan, the PALACE Acquire Program will offer you a permanent position. As a Palace Acquire Intern, you will experience both personal and professional growth while dealing with change, complexity, and problem solving in an effective and ethical manner. The programme provides a three-year formal training plan with annual salary increases. Promotions and salary increases are contingent on your successful performance and the approval of your supervisor.
- Application Starts From : 27 /09/2021
- Last Date To Apply Online: 26/09/2022
- Must be a us citizen
- Service Selection Males born after December 31, 1959, must register.
- Must be found qualified for federal employment.
- Participation in the direct deposit pay programme is required.
- New Navy employees will be required to successfully complete the E-Verify employment verification check. Visit e-verify.gov to learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities.
- The appointment of retired military members to civilian positions within 180 days of their retirement date is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326 within the Department of Defense (DoD).
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a bachelor’s degree with 30 semester hours in a combination of mathematics, statistics, and computer science are required. At least 15 of the 30 semester hours must have been taken in a combination of statistics and mathematics, including differential and integral calculus. All academic degrees and courses must be obtained from accredited or pre-accredited institutions.
1. GS-7: You must have completed or be about to complete a four-year programme leading to a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school by August 31, 2022, AND you must have documented Superior Academic Achievement (SAA) at the undergraduate level.
2. GS-9: You must have completed two years of graduate school leading to a master’s or equivalent graduate degree, or one year of specialised experience equivalent to at least a GS-07 at the graduate level.
There is an education requirement for this position. Transcripts must be provided to back up your educational claims. Education must be accredited by a U.S. Department of Education-recognized accrediting institution. http://www2.ed.gov/admins/finaid/accred/index.html. Please send copies of all transcripts, including those with transferred hours. Official copies are not required at the time of application, but if chosen, you must provide official copies of all transcripts.
NOTE : Audits of degrees are not accepted. If you qualify based on your undergraduate education but have not yet graduated, you may be offered a position based on your final grade point average or class ranking.
Important Links For COMPUTER SCIENTIST USAJobs
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Website Home Page||Click Here|
- COMPUTER SCIENTIST USAJobs
- Public Notice for Computer Scientist Cybersecurity USAJobs
- Engineering and Architecture USAJobs
- Civil Engineer (Hydraulics)
- Interdisciplinary USAJobs
- Public Notice for Individuals With Disabilities and Individuals with Targeted Disabilities USA Jobs For U.S. Citizens
- Security Jobs for GS-05 target GS-06 U.S – United States Government
- Engineering and Architecture Jobs 2022
- Cybersecurity Jobs For U.S. Citizens
- Mathematics and Statistics Jobs 2022
- Supervisory Interdisciplinary Jobs 2022