COMPUTER SCIENTIST USAJobs
Naval Air Systems Command has Invited online application form for the post of COMPUTER SCIENTIST .Applications for this post will be accepted only online, so candidates should take care of this. Please read the notification carefully before apply for this post. All the eligibility details are mentioned below. Kindly read all the details carefully before apply for this particular job.
COMPUTER SCIENTIST USAJobs Details
|Post name||COMPUTER SCIENTIST|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Recruitment Department||Naval Air Systems Command|
Saint Inigoes, MD
|Pay scale||DP 4|
|Salary||$87,198 – $134,798 per year|
|Travel Required||You may be required to travel on occasion for this position.|
About The Position
This is a public notice flyer informing interested applicants of anticipated vacancies at Science and Technology Reinvention Labs through the DHA. This flyer will not be used to accept applications. To be considered, interested applicants must follow the instructions in the “How to Apply” section of this flyer. This flyer may or may not result in actual vacancies being filled. Applicants who respond to this flyer will not receive a Notice of Result letter.
- Application Starts From : 03 /08/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online: 03/08/2023
- You will apply computer science theoretical foundations such as computer system architecture and system software organisation.
- You will apply your knowledge of the design characteristics, limitations, and potential applications of systems with the ability to transform information, as well as broad areas of computing applications that share common structures, processes, and techniques.
- You will use or conduct research on computer science methods and techniques to store, manipulate, transform, or present data using computer systems.
- Must be a us citizen
- Service Selection Males born after December 31, 1959, must register.
- Must be found qualified for federal employment.
- Participation in the direct deposit pay programme is required.
- New Navy employees will be required to successfully complete the E-Verify employment verification check. Visit e-verify.gov to learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities.
- The appointment of retired military members to civilian positions within 180 days of their retirement date is subject to the provisions of 5 United States Code 3326 within the Department of Defense (DoD).
1) using or researching computer science methods and techniques to store, manipulate, transform, or present information via computer systems;
2) administering theoretical foundations of computer science, such as computer system architecture and system software organisation.
3) utilising knowledge of the design characteristics, limitations, and potential applications of systems with the ability to transform information, as well as broad areas of application.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science OR bachelor’s degree with 30 semester hours in math, statistics, and computer science. At least 15 of the 30 semester hours must have been taken in a combination of statistics and mathematics, including differential and integral calculus. All academic degrees and courses must be obtained from accredited or pre-accredited institutions.
Important Links For COMPUTER SCIENTIST USAJobs
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Website Home Page||Click Here|
- Public Notice for Computer Scientist Cybersecurity USAJobs
- Engineering and Architecture USAJobs
- Civil Engineer (Hydraulics)
- Interdisciplinary USAJobs
- Public Notice for Individuals With Disabilities and Individuals with Targeted Disabilities USA Jobs For U.S. Citizens
- Security Jobs for GS-05 target GS-06 U.S – United States Government
- Engineering and Architecture Jobs 2022
- Cybersecurity Jobs For U.S. Citizens
- Mathematics and Statistics Jobs 2022
- Supervisory Interdisciplinary Jobs 2022