Fata University Non Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2022 : The FATA University has Invited online application form for Pakistani citizens For the various post on contract basis for a period of 06 months (extendable as per needs of the University) .
Applications for this post will be accepted only online, so candidates should take care of this. Please read the notification carefully before apply for this post. All the eligibility details are mentioned below. Kindly read the all details including syllabus, application procedure, required documents & other details.
Fata University Non Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2022
The Fata University
|Number Of Post : 12|
Important Dates :
- Application Start Date :- April 2022
- Closing Date of Application Form :- 13 April 2022 till 4pm
- Admit Card Date :- Soon Updated
- Exam Date:- Soon Updated
The applicants should deposit the prescribe fee as per details given below in the National Bank of Pakistan (NBPAitemad) Islamic Banking Branch Peshawar in Account title “HEC-FATA University” Account No.3310729039, Branch code (2028), (IBAN: PK28 NBPA 2028003310729039) through deposit slip or online transfer and the original receipt of payment must be attached with the application form:
|Pay Scale||Processing Fee|
|Post Name||Qualification||Total Post|
|Assistant Audit Officer (BPS-17)||First Class M.Com./MBA or equivalent qualification OR|
Second Class M.Com./MBA/or equivalent qualification with
05 years’ experience in BPS-16 in the relevant field. OR
Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Management Accountant
|Assistant Director Works (Civil) (BPS-17)||First Class (B-Grade) B.Sc. Engineering from HEC|
recognized University/ Institutions OR B.Tech from HEC
recognized University/ Institutions with 02 years’ experience
in the relevant field. OR DAE from the Board of Technical
Education with 04 years’ experience in the relevant field.
|Assistant Director (QEC) (BPS-17)||Master’s degree with First division from an HEC recognized|
|PA (BPS-16)||Bachelor’s Degree in at least 2 nd division with a speed of 100|
words per minute in Shorthand and 40 words per minute in
Typing and at least 3 years’ experience as Stenographer.
Adequate knowledge of Computer in using MS Office
(Certificate in Computer from a recognized Institution will be
|Senior Auditor (BPS-16)||First Class B.Com./BBA or equivalent qualification OR|
Second Class B.Com./ BBA or equivalent qualification with
03 years’ experience in BPS-11 or above in the relevant field
|Security Officer (BPS-16)||Master in Public Administration/ LLB in at least 2nd division|
from a recognized University
|Tube-Well Operator (BPS-05)||Matric in at least 2nd division with 2 years’ experience in|
Operating Tube-Wells OR literate with 10 years’ experience in
|Pipe Fitter (BPS-05)||Matric in at least 2nd division with 2 years’ experience in the|
relevant field OR literate with 10 years’ experience in the
|Sweeper/ Drain Coolie (BPS-02)||Matric OR literate with 05 years relevant experience.||03|
|How To Apply|
- Applicants should apply on the application form available at the University website: www.fu.edu.pk OR at the Registrar Office of the FATAUniversity, Tribal Sub Division, Darra Adam Khel, District Kohat.
- The detailed Bio-data/CV and attested/verified photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, CNIC, Experience Certificates and two recent passport size photographs must be attached with the Application Form.
- The relevancy and genuineness of the Experience Certificates provided shall be evaluated/ assessed by the Scrutiny committee.
- CGPAless than 3.00/4.00 will not be considered as First Division.
- The candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate must provide Equivalency/Relavancy Certificate from
HEC/IBCC, Islamabad along with the application and shall be the responsibility of the candidate. If not provided
within due date, the application will not be considered for further processing.
- For More Details Read The Notification
Important Links For Fata University Non Teaching Jobs Recruitment 2022