IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued a new notice for the recruitment of Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -XII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main . A total of 6065 Vacancies .Eligible candidates for the Apply online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 at ibps.in 01th July 2022. A notification is issued by the government, to read the notification kindly scroll down to important link section.
All the candidates who are willing to fill this form please read the notification carefully and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria given in the notification then proceed to fill this form. All the details related All the information related to this form has been provided in this post, for similar information keep visiting our website again. This website provides latest information about Latest Jobs, Admit Card & Result.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Details
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
|Number Of Post : 6065|
|Recruitment Department||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Names||IBPS Clerk|
|Advt No. ||CLERKS-XII 2023-24|
|Category||Banking Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode of Exam Form||Online|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs.Rs. 29000/ (Approx)|
|Online Form Starting Date||27 June 2022|
|Closing Date of Application Form||26 July 2022|
IBPS Clerk 2022 – Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starting Date:||01 June 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online:||21 July 2022|
|Last Date To Pay Examination Fee:||21 July 2022 (pay Exam fee through online via using credit card, debit card & Net banking)|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit As on (01/07/2022)
- candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2002
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under.The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
- Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen
- actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried
- Age concession upto the age of 35 years for
General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years
for SC/ST candidates.
- Persons affected by 1984 riots
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022- Application Fee
|candidates General/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST/PW candidates||Rs. 175/-|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details 2022
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualification as on (21/07/202) Details 2022
- Candidates must have A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she
registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam (CBT)- 100 Marks
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE & MT)- Qualifying
- Driving Test- 150 Marks (Qualifying)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
IBPS Clerk 2022 Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|General/ Financial Awareness||50/50||35 Minuate|
|General English||40/40||20 Minuate|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer||50/50||20 Minuate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50/50||20 Minuate|
IBPS Clerk 2022 Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
|Numerical Ability||30/30||20 Minuate|
|Reasoning Ability||35/35||20 Minuate|
Nationality / Citizenship
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
PARTICIPATING BANKS IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas||Bank UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Exam Language
How To Apply IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.ibps.in.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal Email ID and Mobile number
- Firsl Visit The Official Website by scroll down the post
- Go to important Link section and click on apply online
- kindly fill the basic form like:- Name, Address, Parents Details etc
- while filling the online form important Documents like:- Aadhar Card, Mark Sheet, Pan Card , photo, Address proof etc are required
- Kindly chech the required details before final submission of the form
- pay the exam fee to complete the from.
- after final submission print out the form details for further use like:- Admit card
- Candidate can submit online application for one discipline (post) only.
Important Links For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
Similarly More Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the last date to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022?
- Answer- Last date to apply online is 21 july 2022
- How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 ?
- Answer- you can apply through it’s official website @ibps.in