Information and Data Management Analyst Canada
Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission has Invited online application form for the post of Information and Data Management Analyst .Applications for this post will be accepted only online, so candidates should take care of this. Please read the notification carefully before apply for this post. All the eligibility details are mentioned below. Kindly read all the details carefully before apply for this particular job.
Information and Data Management Analyst For Canada Citizens Details
|Post name||Information and Data Management Analyst|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Recruitment Department||Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission Canada|
|Job Location||Head Office, Ottawa|
|Salary||$68,430.00 – $95,014.00/Year|
|Last Date||18 September 2022|
Complete Job Description
- Information and Data Management Analyst Canada – Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Head Office, Ottawa
- $68,430.00 – $95,014.00/Year
- Last Date To Apply Online : 18 September 2022 – 11:59pm (EST) Time
Who can apply
- Persons residing in Canada, and Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad.
- A degree from a recognised post-secondary institution in a relevant field such as Library and Information Science, Information Management or Information Technology.
- Candidates should be must have analyze, organize, and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Candidates should be must have build positive relationships across teams
- Candidates should be must have handle and maintain confidential information
- Candidates should be must have Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Candidates should be must have Strong oral and written communication skills
call 1-877-427-7717 : – Monday to Friday 8 am to 8 pm, EST (except statutory holidays)
Important Links For Information and Data Management Analyst – Canada Citizens
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Website Home Page||Click Here|