JIPMER Recruitment 2022 : Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has issued a new notice for the recruitment of Various Post Group B & Group C . A total of 139 Vacancies.Eligible candidates for the Apply online for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022 at www.jipmer.edu.in. 21th july 2022. A notification is issued by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research government, to read the notification kindly scroll down to important link section.
All the candidates who are willing to fill this form please read the notification carefully and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria given in the notification then proceed to fill this form. All the details related All the information related to this form has been provided in this post, for similar information keep visiting our website again. This website provides latest information about Latest Jobs, Admit Card & Result.
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Details
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
JIPMER Recruitment 2022
|Number Of Post : 139|
|Online Application Form Starting Date:||21 July 2022|
|Application Form Starting Date:||08 Aug 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online||08 Aug 2022|
|Exam Date||update soon|
- Minimum : 18 Yrs
- Maximum : 35 Yrs
- Age Relaxation As per rules
|candidates General/ OBC/||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ST/ candidates||Rs. 1200|
|PWBD candidates||Rs. 00|
Vacancy Details 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Age|
|Nursing Officer||128||35 yrs|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio Therapy)||03||30 yrs|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio Diagnosis)||06||30 yrs|
|Respiratory Lab Technician||02||30 yrs|
Educational Qualification Details 2022
01.Nursing Officer :
(i) B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian NursingCouncil / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from anIndian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized
Institute / University.
(ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./Indian Nursing council.
2. (i) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an IndianNursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute /Board or Council.
(ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursingcouncil.
(iii) Two Years‟ experience in minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
02. X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy) :
1. B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in RadiotherapyTechnology from a recognized University or Institution.
2. AERB e-LORA Registration with 2 years‟ experience in operating radiotherapy equipment in an established Centre.
03 . X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis) :
1. B.Sc. in Radiography / Medical Imaging Technology or equivalent (3 years course) from a recognized University or
2. Two years‟ experience in operating radio-diagnosis equipment in an established Institute / Hospital / Imaging centre.
04 . Respiratory Laboratory Technician :
B.Sc. (MLT) degree from a recognized University :
1. One year experience in Pulmonary Function Test Laboratory (OR)Allergy Laboratory (OR) Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy Laboratory.
2. One year training in Computer Software handling.
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
How To Apply PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022
Important Links For JIPMER Recruitment 2022
|JIPMER Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similarly More Jobs
- Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 2800 Vacancies
- NVS Recruitment 2022 PGT, TGT for 2200 Posts Apply Online @navodaya.gov.in
- IDBI SO Recruitment 2022
- AAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 400 posts
- RAC DRDO SCIENTIST B RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION
- Indian Air Force Agneepath Scheme Recruitment 2022
- NAVY AGNEEPATH SCHEME RECRUITMENT 2022 APPLY ONLINE
- Indian Air Force Agniveer Angipath Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 For 210 Post Apply Online ,Last Date
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the last date to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2022 ?
Answer- Last date to apply online is 08 August 2022
- How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2022?
Answer- you can apply through it’s official website @www.jipmer.edu.in