NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 : National Health Mission (NHM) has issued a new notice for the recruitment of Medical Officers (MO), Pharmacist, Clinic Assistants, & Community Health Officer (CHO) for the Mohalla Clinics Post . A total of 779 Vacancies are Vacent.Eligible candidates for the Apply online for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 at @nhm.punjab.gov.ing 12th July 2022. A notification is issued by the National Health Mission government, to read the notification kindly scroll down to important link section.
All the candidates who are willing to fill this form please read the notification carefully and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria given in the notification then proceed to fill this form. All the details related All the information related to this form has been provided in this post, for similar information keep visiting our website again. This website provides latest information about Latest Jobs, Admit Card & Result.
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 Details
|National Health Mission (NHM)|
NHM Punjab Apply Online Form 2022
|Number Of Post : 779|
NABARD Recruitment 2022 – Important Dates
|Online Application Form Starting Date:||12 July 2022|
|Last Date To Apply Online:||25 July 2022|
|Last Date To Pay Examination Fee:||25 July 2022 (pay Exam fee through online via using credit card, debit card & Net banking)|
|Exam Date||07 Aug 2022|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit As on (01/01/2022)
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Minimum : 37 Years
- Relaxation will be given as per the Rules
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022- Application Fee
|candidates General/ OBC/||Rs. 1180|
|EWS candidates||Rs. 1180|
|SC candidates||Rs. 590|
|ST & PH candidates||Rs. 590|
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022- Vacancy Details 2022
|Medical Officer (MO)||231|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||350|
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualification Details 2022
B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing candidates with integrated Bridge Programme of Certificate in Community Health course in curriculum from a recognized Institute/University.
B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Ayurevedic Practitioner (BAMS) candidates having Bridge Programme of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University.
B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or Ayurevedic Practitioner (BAMS) candidates
Read the Notification for More Details.
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Exam
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 Salary 2022
|Name of Post||Salary|
|MO, Pharmacist, Clinic Assistant, CHO||Rs. 15,000 – 20,000/- Per Month|
How To Apply NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022
Important Links For NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022
|(Pharmacist and Clinic Assistant) Apply online||Click Here|
|(Medical Officer) Apply online||Click Here|
|Apply Online (CHO)||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Similarly More Jobs
- NVS Class VI Admission Result 2022 navodaya.gov.in
- JEE Main Result 2022 Session 1 result announced at jeemain.nta.nic.in, direct link
- UPRVUNL Technical Grade II Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 190 @uphesc.org
- UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 917 posts
- Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022 Apply Online & Notification for 1411 Posts
- RAC DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Released today @rac.gov.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the last date to apply for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 ?
- Answer- Last date to apply online is 25 July 2022
- How to apply for NHM Punjab Recruitment 2022 ?
- Answer- you can apply through it’s official website @nhm.punjab.gov.in