Senior Software Engineer : Bayer has Invited online application form for the post of Senior Software Engineer .Applications for this post will be accepted only online, so candidates should take care of this. Please read the notification carefully before apply for this post. All the eligibility details are mentioned below. Kindly read all the details carefully before apply for this particular job.
Retail Sales Associate Details
|Post name||Senior Software Engineer|
|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer, Engineer, Developer, and Technical Lead|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Whitestown, IN, Midwest United States, USA|
|Industry Type||Plant & Soil Sciences, Seed & Biotechnology|
|Job skills||Computer Engineering, Programming Languages, Planning, Software Engineering, Control Management, Management, Unit Testing, Data Warehousing, Warehousing, Domain Analysis, Written Communication|
- Application Starts From : 20/05/2022
- Last Date To Apply Online: 19/07/2022
Responsibilities of the Position
- Design, develop, and install software solutions to create information systems.
- Analyze the analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions to determine operational feasibility. – Creates software solutions by researching information needs, consulting with users, and researching system flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Based on the specification, write high-quality, efficient, maintainable, and scalable code.
- Look into potential issues;
- Existing software should be troubleshooted, debugged, and upgraded.
- Developer tests (static code checking and dynamic tests) must be prepared, performed, and evaluated.
- Follow the lifecycle of software development;
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code to document and demonstrate solutions.
- Software maintenance procedures are evaluated, developed, reviewed, refined, and documented.
- Keep information confidential to protect operations;
- Collect, analyse, and summarise information on development and service issues;
- Complete related results as needed to complete engineering and organisational missions.
- A bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related technical discipline is required.
- Expertise in relevant programming languages, object-oriented design, application architecture, and design patterns;
- Experience as a technical lead throughout the entire software development lifecycle, including conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing, documentation, delivery, and maintenance.
- Understanding of usability design and data warehouse techniques;
- Capability to conduct business domain analysis and business process modelling
- Problem-solving abilities, analytical thinking, attention to detail, teamwork, and verbal and written
- communication skills are required.
- Capable of challenging and persuading the various stakeholders involved in any project.
Important Links For Senior Software Engineer Jobs
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Website Home Page||Click Here|
- Retail Sales Associate Jobs
- Seed Research Technician USAJOBS
- COMPUTER SCIENTIST USAJobs
- Public Notice for Computer Scientist Cybersecurity USAJobs
- Engineering and Architecture USAJobs
- Civil Engineer (Hydraulics)
- Interdisciplinary USAJobs
- Public Notice for Individuals With Disabilities and Individuals with Targeted Disabilities USA Jobs For U.S. Citizens
- Security Jobs for GS-05 target GS-06 U.S – United States Government
- Engineering and Architecture Jobs 2022
- Cybersecurity Jobs For U.S. Citizens
- Mathematics and Statistics Jobs 2022
- Supervisory Interdisciplinary Jobs 2022