UGC NET 2 Admit Card 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) has uploaded the admit card of UGC NET 2 Admit Card 2022 on 02 july 2022.Eligible candidates for the Apply online for UGC NET 2 Recruitment 2022 at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. A notification is issued by the National Testing Agency Ngovernment, to read the notification kindly scroll down to important link section.
All the candidates who are willing to fill this form please read the notification carefully and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria given in the notification then proceed to fill this form. All the details related All the information related to this form has been provided in this post, for similar information keep visiting our website again. This website provides latest information about Latest Jobs, Admit Card & Result.
UGC NET 2 Admit Card 2022
|National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Recruitment Department||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Post Names||Various post|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Exam Form||Online|
|Online Form Starting Date||30 April 2022|
|Closing Date of Application Form|| 20 May 2022|
|Admit Card Date|| 14 August 2022|
|Exam Date|| 07 July 2022|
|Application fee:- |
- For General Candidates: Rs.1100
- For OBC Candidates : Rs.550
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.550
- You have to pay the examination fee online through Credit Card , Debit Card , Net Banking
|Important Dates : |
- Online Application Start : 30 April 2022
- Re Open Application Start : 20 May 2022
- Registration Last Date : 20 May 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 20 May 2022
- Correction Last Date : 21-23 May 2022
- Exam City Details : 04 July 2022
- Online Exam Date : 08 July to 14 August 2022
- Admit Card Available : 07 July 2022
|Age Limit As On (01 July 2021) :-|
- JRF: Max 31 Years (As on 1.6.2022)
- Assistant Professor: No Age Limit
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules
Qualifying Examination Details
- (i) General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55%marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination fromuniversities/institutions recognized by UGC (available on the website:www.ugc.ac.in in Humanities and Social Science (including languages), ComputerScience and Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. List ofsubjects at Post Graduation level is attached as Appendix -V. The OtherBackward Classes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PwD)/Third gender categorycandidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’sdegree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- (ii) Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course orcandidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year)examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifyingexaminations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, suchcandidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for awardof JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’sDegree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL/ SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidatesmust complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two yearsfrom the date of NET result with required percentage of marks,failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- (iii) Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the samerelaxation in fee, age and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and AssistantProfessor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifyingcut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD /OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- (iv) The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination have been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e.from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET. The list of Post-Graduation courses and their codes
- (v) Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Post-Graduation only. The candidates, whose Post Graduation subject is not covered in the list of NET subjects attached as Appendix -V, may appear in a related subject.
- (vi) Candidates are neither required to send any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility nor printout of their Application Form or Confirmation Page to NTA. However, the candidates, in their own interest, must ensure themselves about theireligibility for the test. In the event of any ineligibility being detected by the UGC/NTA at any stage, their candidature will be cancelled and they shall be liable for legal
action. NTA does not verify the information provided by the candidates during online registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- (vii) Candidates with post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/ certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities
from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
|How To Apply|
- UGC NET 2 Admit Card 2022
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.uprvunl.org
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal Email ID and Mobile number
- Firsl Visit The Official Website by scroll down the post
- Go to important Link section and click on apply online
- kindly fill the basic form like:- Name, Address, Parents Details etc
- Two passport size photograph (same as fixed on the application form).
- while filling the online form important Documents like:- Aadhar Card, Mark Sheet, Pan Card , photo, Address proof etc are required
- Kindly chech the required details before final submission of the form
- pay the exam fee to complete the from.
- after final submission print out the form details for further use like:- Admit card
- Candidate can submit online application for one discipline (post) only..
Important Links For UGC NET 2 Admit Card 2022
Similarly More Admit Card